Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, January 25

First impressions...

I really can't decide what to write. So many things have happened - I've seen so many faces, places, and things...

I feel like the past two weeks have rushed by without my noticing. What I find amazing here is walking down the street with everyone else, everybody rushing, chatting, eating, walking...everyone in this one city. In the midst of all this bustle I find that I'm really grateful for some very small things - a smile or a nod or even eye contact.

Florence has been amazing. I feel the immense enormity of possibility here - going to art fairs and gallery openings has been really eye-opening and inspiring. I love the ancient sculptures, I love the graffiti, I love the little details on doors and windows and lamp posts. I've taken in so much already and I feel incredibly inspired.

Ahhh, Florence.

- Grace Hong