Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, April 19

The Final Stretch! (Anna's post)

Final crits start tomorrow (oh wait, today)... where did the semester go?
I guess I'll leave that question for later; I'll have time to be reflective after my crit. Right now I'm thinking about this book that I'm working on with this soft carta giapponese that I cut using a palette knife but not a bone folder. It feels really thin and the edges are really really soft--to the touch, and also in the way that the paper doesn't end all at once. I want to make the book so that people have to hold it to look through it.

It may sound funny that I'm still working out some major details with my book, but right now I'm in a really strange place; I have some sense of security, because I already have a piece that I know Regan and John like (at least before I made a minor change)... so I'm feeling kind of free to experiment. The last of the experiments is this book; can't wait to see how it turns out!