Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Friday, April 3

Precosious Cats

So this week has been good if a bit fast moving in the ideas evolution part. On tuesday I decided the books would be part of my final project and came up with this elaborate plan of a walking library wich turned into an infinity of books just like in ones mind are an infinity of thoughts but after talking to John decided to make an ilusion of an infinate number of books (ie actualy possible) instead. I loved this idea especialy as it deals with my love for infinity and mirrors. I was still working out how to have some readable though and dibating if I wanted to give many of the books away as part of it. I had that almost compleatly worked out. Then I talked to regan and it died. She talked about making my paper flapper dress with the books and each tassle being a book. Me, realizing that was a nearly infinate number of actual books, freaked out. I went running and then realized dude its just a sugestion. I dont have to follow it. I can take from it what I want. As it was, the many book idea I did not like because I felt it would be too crafty and buisy. The eachstrand special and using found grounds idea I do like though. Oh futher consideration ther are ways to do this and still look sheek. (PS there is an AMAZING) art exibition wit hpaper remakes of actual court dresses and clothers all to sdize and detail . They are AMAZING! Note I need to tell Regan sory about freeking and snapping. I got defensive with my work. She is hear to help. She is not telling me what to do. I do not need to attack her.period.
So rorry Regan if you read this.
Anyway now for what I am doing. I realized that it is important for me to get this out of my syster and that i need to finnish my intermidiat steps(id my frirst idea projects in order toi move on efectivly from them) so I have made enough books to ring the standard gallery room depending on how I space them (messured it out), or to efectivly fill the mirrored box of infinity. I also (hopefully by tonight) will finish that white flapper dress with signitutres that I started. Even though it will not be the final I think its mechanics are still an important step in my project and it is not a step that I can /should skip over just because conseptualy I may be past it. Getting stuf done is important to me and I need to know that I can finnish something.

Anyway I will be editing this likely tomorrow or sun / adding pics but choue 4 now.
the Precosious Cat