Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, April 5

megan never wants to eat butter again.

I filmed...photographed?... the breakfast scene this weekend. And it took me like 238423842398285 hours (aka 4 plus all the other prep work). And I kept getting frustrated because everything seemed to be going wrong. And the entire time I was thinking, "This is going to look like crap and I'm going to have to redo all of it." But... there are some parts of it I really like (others not so much). I'm working on editing it now. I may still have to reshoot some of it.

Basically, the issue I'm having is where to go with it from here. What is going to be the overall theme/concept? I don't know why I'm having such a hard time with that part. I can't tell whether it's because I can't think of anything or because I can't figure out what to focus on. I was hoping to shoot this scene and figure out what parts of it resonate with me and why. So I think for now I'm going to get the editing done and start examining/analyzing it.

More images linked in title.