Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Monday, April 13

Vivian is working working working

So, this weekend in summary:
Friday: bang my head against able while trying to write a narrative that makes sense
Saturday: finish narrative; paint for perspectives
Sunday: take new photo references for the 13 chapter illustrations; being drawing them
Monday: tba...

Writing the narrative was probably the most difficult thing I have had to do concerning this project, and that probably why it took me so long (almost a week! rah!). I glad its done though because I couldn't figure out what to illustrate without it. I need to work work work....

TO DO LIST:
1.finish illustrations
2.make watercolor backgrounds for all illustrations; place photocopy stickers on them
3.draw & watercolor video menu interface background
4.scan everything in & make video; record narrative; make it work
5.put everything together in Flash
6.perspectives work


hahaha, ughhhhh.
- Vivian

photos to come.