Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, April 12

Monfoo forgot to post to the blog last time, YIKES!!

sorry about that...

ok so I've decided to split the two projects that I'm doing between drawing and theme-sequence (the framed prosciutto going to drawing and the installation to theme-sequence).  an update on the two projects:
-- the framed prosciutto is kind of at a standstill because I totally forgot it was easter this weekend (and didn't know that monday is also a holiday), and now I'm at a point where all I need to do is find some frames but nothing's open.  sighhhh.  I'm also still not sure exactly how many frames I want to include.
-- the installation is also at a standstill because I don't know where to install it.  (ideally, I'd want the gallery space that I was so blessed with last time but I'm not sure if it's open...?).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34755165@N03/?saved=1