Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, April 5

Vivian is just in production

My project's loose ends pretty much came together last week and now I'm working to get things done. This weekend I've been focusing on the illustrations. I hit a (very frustrating) wall for a long time, not being able to render the images in my head onto paper with only references for my family's faces & only movies, I'm just not that good. So, instead I took a series of photos with my peers at studio having them pose in the scenes that were floating around in my head.

I've done a couple of the illustrations... and intend on doing more for drawing tuesday. I left out my family member's faces and set them the set up images from studio and told them to take photos in the same poses as the person I intended them to be. I need feedback on them about the settings and things, I know they aren't up to par yet. To do's this week: illustrations, grounds, color scheme, and webpage design. yarr.

- Vivian