Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, February 15

Anna's 4th week

Here's an excerpt from my training log: unfortunately, I was running and didn't have my camera. But it was exciting anyway!


"After our intense 6 hours of critique today, I was noticing every little detail everywhere, and I wished I had my camera!

First, there was the ashtray outside with a bunch of cute little cigarettes all stuck in it so that it looked like a birthday cake. Actually, when I first glimpsed it, I thought it was one of the pizzas that they leave outside of bars to make people hungry!

Then in Fiesole there was the light shining through all the windshields of the motorini onto the wall behind them, making the coolest shadows ever.

The city lights below in the black valley as the sun was going down, but there was still the atmospheric perspective of the hills farther away.

The orange fluorescent light shining on a tree that was white like a sycamore but grows straighter up and gets its branches pruned to stubs and looks like a skeleton

The reflections of all the buildings in the mirrors of all the motorcycles parked next to each other; you can actually see the building above you pretty completely if you just glance at the mirrors when you run by."

I loved that I felt refreshed and not exhausted after class Thursday. Hopefully I can keep it up!