Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 1

Alexandria doesn't know if she should freak out a little, or if everything's good

This week was super busy and will only get more jam-packed with stuff to do but I also feel like this week was full of little realizations that made everything leading up to this end project fall into place. I'm sure everything isn't perfect but i really like working on the little dolls! Even though the sewing is time consuming there is something really calming about it. I've just continued making dolls in a similar form with a combo of text, transfers, sewing, and drawing and adding one extra unique characteristic. I'm still looking at hands and gestures and connections that show some form of love or kindness or compassion - it makes we want to give them as gifts or something. 

I still need to test how the shelves will work to display the dolls and if the cardboard will work right. Between class and working/studying I'll probably be left to attempt all of this wednesday

Photos from working in studio this week!

I also helped Laura launch her little paper boats, which was very cool and we were so close to the river!