Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 1

Jen is corrupted by street art

Up until this point when I am cramming for midterms, I haven't really felt like I was "working", because it took a while for us to get past introductory projects in our classes.  However, for my joint-project for Jana and Regan's class I installed three different "master" works onto walls I found interesting in the city.  I was actually terrified of going out and doing this in public.  I had everything planned out but wasn't sure if I would actually do it because I get uncomfortable when people watch me work.  But once I started working it was like a bomb exploding and I didn't want to stop.  It was so much fun to sneak out and wheat paste right in front of people's faces.  Right now I am working on editing the stop-motion film for the klimt piece as well as trying to finish the tunnel book...which is slowly making my soul die.  There are so many things to think about with such a small little book grrrrrrr.  Anyway, I think it will be ok