Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 29

megan&breakfast.

My ridiculous, circuitous path has brought me back to where I started... food and places. More specifically breakfast foods and world maps (as well as lots of other tickets/scraps/etc). There may also possibly be a ninja adventure involved...? We'll see. I'm trying out the Nike route and just doing it.

Anyhow, I'm attempting to storyboard some of the scenes. And after thinking about it this entire weekend I've managed to complete... 

ONE. Which is frustrating. But it's worth it to spend all that time now. I know from the test run that all the effort of planning makes the actual filming way easier. It also leaves me time to be spontaneous with the story when filming instead of wasting time fiddling around. I had hoped to get the first scene all shot and everything this weekend but I realized that I'm going to need a lot more preparation because it grew to be longer and more complex than I anticipated (i.e. I need to make fake eggs and toast). In the mean time, I've been looking up tips and programs to make the technical aspects of shooting/editing more efficient.


Photos under title.