Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 1

drifting away-Soo

I'm pretty sure thinking about what I'm gonna do for my project and walking around makes me look quite out of it. But it still was a beautiful walk to Studio from Arno river (helping Laura with her impressive boat project). It felt like I was drifting away with thoughts and the warm breeze of primavera. But it is more of the thoughts that make me feel like I'm suspended in the air and drifting away without a known destination. Honestly, the way we work in Themesequence class makes me so confused. Ever since I started working in a way that we do in themesequence class to come up with ideas and think creatively drove me to have a complete new view on art or more of contemporary art. Brainstorming, and taking all the primary steps that lead up to another level of making art make me actually feel like I'm a working artist. So confusing. It is so confusing because I've actually never imagined myself being a fine artist and nor have I known what it would feel like to be one. I just don't know how to take this realization nor do I want to acknowledge the possible option of my future as an artist because I've always thought that I'd be a designer or a commercial "artist." What am I gonna do now. I probably am scared. Ah!
I wish I had a crystal ball. oh. no, that also is scary. I'll just let myself and my path drift around for a while.