Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 15

Quick so as to not be boring--Leah's week seven

Two things:

1) I realized that two things that I love--shadows and reflections--are actually related. Both are not the actual object that is casting the shadow or being reflected, but they are evidence of that object. They are also dependent on other things, ie. the light source and surface that the shadow is cast upon, and a reflective surface. 

2)The times in my vacation that I enjoyed the most were not the destinations, but the travels. I know that sounds cliche, but it's so so true. Walking along the Amalfi coast, or biking up super steep hills (and down them too!) was ten times more interesting than walking though Amalfi and seeing tourist shops. period. 

simplicity, doing things the old fashioned way=wholesomeness.