Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 29

code-name VC Jaureg

You are agent code-name VC JAUREG. It is your mission to create a blog post that describes the project you've been working on. YOU decide how you want to convey your thoughts.

Will you write the blog post in your new persona, or attempt to describe your persona instead?

(/end nerd). So, I finally figured out how im writing the narrative...heh. (agents, double-agents, code names...) It was a streak on inspiration: actually no, it was desperation. If the PBS video was funny because I was so seriously imitating it...then, if I'm writing a Choose Your Own Adventure narrative, why not write it to the same level of literary mastery as the books? The intro to the CYOA website told me I had the right idea. It's literally a spoof of itself.

Aside from that, I've actually written of few chapters of the story, I've been working on my Flash skills, and practicing drawing different expressions in prep for our drawing seminar thing Tuesday...

signing out- sshhhhssssshhh: VC JAUREG.