Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 22

Basta? Danny Greenberg

So coming back from the break the main issue that I am having is realizing when things are finished or require more work. For instance, I have built up some grounds in my sketchbook, and I think that I like them just as groungs. I am not sure if I should build up drawings over them. Similarly, for my theme-sequence work, I have started to make a three-dimetional head. Right now it is very simple. I like it as it is, but I am not sure if the sculpural element of this project is finished or not, so I am documenting the head in every stage so I can determine if it is being overworked or not. Overall I am in a good place right now, because I am in the zone, working pretty efficiently, so I will continue to do my work.

I will upload my photoswhen I can get them online, later today

-Danny