Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Monday, March 30

felephants are good at remembering things.. like blog posts

j'ai oublie!!! ho dimenticato!!! wo wang le~!!


ANYWAYS. i'm still putting my faith in this notion of being okay with not knowing what you're doing. so, instead of illustrating something, like i did last week, i've been trying to recreate an experience or a sensation. i've moved on from ballpoint pen to ink and acrylic, and into larger pieces of paper, as well as fabric. i've also incorporated some stitching. while it is still unclear as to where i am going in terms of the final project, i am also finding myself going back to video and working with projection and installation, which surprises me a little. for a while i was almost going to install tons of little motorized elevators, enough to fill a room, but then decided against it, perhaps because it would've really be acting like my drawings from last week. but i've also been playing with a similar idea, though, using a projector to display a film on elevator-like forms..?? why and how, i still don't know. i supose those are the questions i should be asking myself about my project in general.

i'm sorry, i'm in the midst of many things and i'm not really sure what to write. also, my camera went missing for most of the week. but i guess the good thing is, there's a pile of work filling up the wall space in front of me.

until next week!!!


/edit/

PHOTONNNNNNNNNS


/edit/