Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 29






















Over the past few weeks I have been stressing over how I am going to move on from mid term. I was trying to find some complicated theory I could apply to my work. Then this week I realized why am I killing myself over trying to come up with something original at the expense of not making anything at all.







So I locked myself in studio and did whatever I wanted and ended up with a desk full of geishas? Right where I left of at midterm...







But I have to ask myself what is my attraction to geishas and their hair? Its not very deep but the only theme I got behind thiw work is geisha hair.















Geisha hair made out of plastic trash bags and an umbrella from Grace.
big Geisha head

experiment with acrylic and magazine




geisha work space.