Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 1

Infinity 2008 - Vivian

After 2 days of editing.. i think my video is done... think. I still have to work on my gallery... but I'm happy with how its coming along. I don't know what to think about it anymore.. it's soundtrack is ingrained in my mind, so I've obviously been thinking about it too much.

I played the completed audio of my video for my mom, she told me I had a good imagination.

I can't really think right now, my tunnel book is sucking away my soul. I've been working on it all day... but it still looks like I've only been working on it for an hour or two. linear perspective on panel frames?! howwww???? whyyy vivian whyyy!!

better get this in before the electricity in studio goes out.. again.

ciaoooo!
- viv