Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 1

Monica MC and the Sweatshop

I lovingly refer to the back room of studio as "the sweatshop" since, at any given time of the day, you can find me, Alex, and the other Monica sewing furiously while the lights flicker on and off. Anyway, this weekend has really been a test of endurance, but I actually enjoy what I'm doing quite a bit. It's too much of a good thing, but that's better than too much of a bad thing. Doing two projects at once is proving to be a little challenging, especially with my crit coming up so quickly. But I think some really awesome stuff can kind of appear when I'm under the most pressure. Now I'm off to repair some broken marionette strings, good luck everybody with your work this week!

A few tattoo pictures here