Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 29

Cat's post ....ops

La Specola is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I don't really know what I want to do....sort of.

I have two ideas which I think are sound but we shale have to see if either will work out. Oh well, never know if you don't try!
1. I am thinking of making a walking library (Reagen may grone but my primary reason is because I want to where it and act like a librarian) yes their are deeper things I have thought about but who deep down doesn't think that's a walking library is a little cool. Also it definitely is a transformation of a system. I am a bit leery though as it means I will have to make at least 500 books. I have 50 so far. And although I have enjoyed making many of them they can also be quite tedious. Still a skirt or whatever full of books would be cool. I have already started to make a biology section, La Specola, and a bibliography section.
2. Also I have been thinking about what John said about whats on the inside of my dresses and how do I want to present them. Do I want them to be central or part of something else especially as a sense of authenticity matters to me. I like the idea of giving the names behind the stereotypes. ( kind of what I was doing with the letters but hopefully with more finesse and meaning) I have been looking up women from the time period of my dress and have been writing their names on paper( tried it on the dress but it just looked weird) and plan on sowing them in. I Also made mini biographies for some of them. I am debating though if that is necessary of just a distraction. ( guessing the latter)
3, Sack it all and draw details of every animal or thing that interests me. Date and categorize them.
4. Sack that. finish a project that I started last year. (actually kind of serious about this one)
5. Sack that. Run away with a visiting German and become Angelina Jolie's tattoo artist.
6. Sack that become a traveling hanger salesman.

PS I my deviant will have allot of my pics. Striker313