Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Thursday, March 5

Leah's week Seven

What a week!

It's 2:38 AM and I need to wake up to get to the train station by 6:20 AM. I'm not sure I'll have internet access anytime in the next ten days, so I thought I'd quickly write something.

Crits went well this week. I found them so interesting, and I really did learn something from everyone's projects and critiques.

The best part about the crit is that I realized I need to do a LOT more, and that I need to just make make make. I really miss the physicality of art. I need to sew. I need to be sore after sitting over a project for hours on end.

Here are some photos from this week. I finally did something along the lines of the orange pyramid. :) I had 10 oranges that I needed to get rid of before tomorrow, and so I wrote imparitive verbs on them such as listen, forgive, praise because right when I was really frustrated about the orange project, I went to a little paper store and saw a super small note book that said on it "Orange is the color of action" and that made me really smile. I think I need to remember that if I am in love with oranges, I need to prove it by acting/doing things. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I can't wait to backpack to Napoli! (I am literally only taking my backpack--we'll see how that goes!)