Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 1

Midterm week!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
No actualy I think my projects will be done and realy cool. I was/am working with the theme of history reflecting and overlapping into the present. I built a dress based off of Lodovica from Ghilandio's Tournabuoni chapel. I loved her expression, this clearly accepting and serean yet comfident visage, and the dress was perfect to me. The cut was simple like a circle/ the weel of time but the patern of fabric was insainly intricate like the details in history. I dont know if anyone else will read it at all that way, but it helped me to realy conect with the piece. It evolved though in alot of ways into more of a serch for self through the serch for this woman who has at best a footnote in history. In my photoes I am surching for her and she is often reflected in mirrors. Eventualy it evolved to us existing in the same world but different times as if crossing paths but not. I got the hang of doing double exposures for photography and did three to more directly represent how in the end we are just different sides of me.
We had a realy cool presentation by a visiting artist and I decided to realy try her consept of not just trying to represent something but realy creat and ilustrate it in how we aproach a work. I did it with my mask where I focussed not on creating the texture of fur but on the feal of petting a dog. It actualy was realy inlightening and made my etchings of photoes and drawings alot more intimate in away. ( now for life sumary- Venice = prity. Flan= sculptable. Life + insain.)Well choue for now.