Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 29

Monfoo is sorry that the little back-room of studio smells like prosciutto

Yeah, it smells disgusting.  Sorry Monica M., Alex M., and Rachel.

1.  Ok, so I started out wanting to create forms that had what was supposed to be Miss Piggy's guts pouring out of them, but I'm finding that that's not really necessary, given that the mystery of seeing my little patches of prosciutto sitting around without an obvious source is actually more powerful.  
2.  With these patches of prosciutto, I'm making a reinterpretation of my family tree.  Not a physical "tree," but so that each little island of meat represents a nuclear family and the number of pieces of prosciutto sewn together in that island represent the number of people in that nuclear family.  How I will arrange these nuclear fams is still a mystery to me, but we shall see I guess.  

Ciao!