Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 1

holy fffffffffuuuuuh-licia its midterms.

Dear Jana Claus,

I'd like a puppy.

post script: and a horse-y.

LOVE
FELICIA


Um, anyways. It's been pretty crazy around here. I must say, I think everyone's really feeling the pressure, but it is also under these circumstances where people really thrive and push themselves. I am very excited to see everyone's projects at critique this week!

As for my own project, it has gone through many stages of evolution. All these changes, however, proved to be very confusing, but once I committed to something, as Mauricia had advised, work creates work. My project had started as a performance piece, or even as a sculpture, but grew into a series of double exposure photographs. In my photographs, I embody the Gates of Paradise in a physical form, and explore the meaning of being wrapped, even in one's own skin.

I also find it interesting that I had, completely unintentionally, mimicked my work from high school. 

Lastly, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!