Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Monday, March 23

Noah back at it


As the second half of this semester really is a continuation it would feel quite disjointed for me to start off with a blog entry posted successfully and on time. that said, this week has been fun for me. it's been nice to be back working but with a slightly less menacing deadline to worry about. that said my mindset right now is basically just to make, make, make and see what emerges. it's been fun for me to work in some of the ways that i did in my free time in high school but to approach it with a bit more seriousness. I'm doing alot of stenciling and layering paintings on top of prints on top of things that i find around. the nice thing is that i have the freedom to do generally what strikes my fancy but also the seriousness of purpose to come up with an idea and give it all of the time that it needs, be it 45 minutes or 12 hours. i've attached a completely accidental but i think sort of beautiful photo that was taken in greece over break.
ps. I got to watch the mighty viola sneak past sienna yesterday at the stadium. the pattern of playing 89 minutes of boring soccer punctuated by one ugly and completely undeserved goal continues. regardless, 3 points in the bag.