Consider using this slideshow format in your posts...

Sunday, March 1

Rachel working

So I just want to keep working! This feels so much like an unneeded interruption. But I guess people really do need to know what is going on, so:
Animation finito! Poor quality version available here. Hoping to get some editing on it done before crit.
Everything else is underway but unfinished. My week has been crazy as usual, but I had this couple days where I was so happy and content with my work before RL (real life) interjected itself. Trying to help out the people around without catching their mood like a cold is always a bit difficult. All the same, despite as the obstacles I feel like I might not always be in that amazing, content, productive state of mind, but at least I won't lose sight of it again-- I'm pretty sure of that.
Photos to come, so see you next week!